1. Presentation of the site
Under Article 6 of Law No. 2004-575 of June 21, 2004 for confidence in the digital economy, it is specified to users of the site Lardjane Nadia the identity of various stakeholders in the context of its implementation and monitoring:
- Owner of the site : Lardjane Nadia –
- Head office : 107 rue Quincampoix 75003 Paris
- SIRET number : 91340937100014
- RCS registration number: Paris B 913 409 371
- VAT identification number : Paris B 913 409 371
- Responsible for publication : Unknown person in charge of publication
- Website creator : Mazurier-Escoula Hugo – email@example.com
- Host : O2SWITCH, 224 boulevard Gustave Flaubert 63000 Clermont-Ferrand, 51090980700024
2. General conditions of use of the site and the proposed services
The use of the site Lardjane Nadia implies the full acceptance of the general conditions of use hereafter described. These conditions of use are likely to be modified or completed at any time, the users of the site Lardjane Nadia are thus invited to consult them regularly.
This site is normally accessible to users at all times. An interruption for technical maintenance can be decided by Lardjane Nadia, which will endeavour to communicate beforehand to the users the dates and hours of the intervention.
The Lardjane Nadia website is regularly updated by Lardjane Nadia. In the same way, the legal mentions can be modified at any time: they are nevertheless imposed to the user who is invited to refer to them as often as possible in order to take note of them.
3. Description of the services provided
The Lardjane Nadia website aims to provide information about all the company’s activities.
Lardjane Nadia strives to provide on the Lardjane Nadia website information as accurate as possible. However, it can not be held responsible for omissions, inaccuracies and deficiencies in the update, whether they are of its own making or of the making of third partners who provide this information.
All the information indicated on the site Lardjane Nadia is given as an indication, and is likely to evolve. Moreover, the information appearing on the site Lardjane Nadia is not exhaustive. They are given subject to modifications having been made since their setting on line.
4. Contractual limitations on technical data
The website cannot be held responsible for any material damage related to the use of the site. In addition, the user of the site undertakes to access the site using recent equipment, free of viruses and with a browser of the latest generation updated
5. Intellectual property and counterfeit
Lardjane Nadia is the owner of the intellectual property rights or holds the rights of use on all the elements accessible on the site, in particular the texts, images, graphics, logo, icons, sounds, software.
Any reproduction, representation, modification, publication, adaptation of all or part of the elements of the site, whatever the means or the process used, is prohibited, except prior written authorization of : Lardjane Nadia.
Any unauthorized exploitation of the site or of any of the elements it contains will be considered as constituting an infringement and will be prosecuted in accordance with the provisions of articles L.335-2 and following of the Intellectual Property Code.
6. Limitations of responsibility
Lardjane Nadia cannot be held responsible for direct and indirect damage caused to the user’s equipment when accessing the Lardjane Nadia website, and resulting either from the use of equipment that does not meet the specifications indicated in point 4, or from the appearance of a bug or an incompatibility.
Lardjane Nadia cannot be held responsible for indirect damages (such as loss of market or loss of opportunity) resulting from the use of the site Lardjane Nadia.
Interactive spaces (possibility of asking questions in the contact space) are at the disposal of the users. Lardjane Nadia reserves the right to delete, without prior notice, any content posted in this area that would contravene the legislation applicable in France, in particular the provisions relating to data protection. If need be, Lardjane Nadia also reserves the possibility of calling into question the civil and/or penal responsibility of the user, in particular in the event of message of a racist, injurious, defamatory or pornographic nature, whatever the medium used (text, photograph…).
7. Management of personal data
In France, personal data are notably protected by the law n° 78-87 of January 6, 1978, the law n° 2004-801 of August 6, 2004, the article L. 226-13 of the Penal Code and the European Directive of October 24, 1995.
When using the Lardjane Nadia site, the following information may be collected: the URL of the links through which the user accessed the Lardjane Nadia site, the user’s access provider, the user’s Internet protocol (IP) address.
In any case Lardjane Nadia collects personal information about the user only for the need of some services offered by the site Lardjane Nadia. The user provides this information with full knowledge of the facts, especially when he/she proceeds by himself/herself to their seizure. It is then specified to the user of the site Lardjane Nadia the obligation or not to provide this information.
In accordance with the provisions of articles 38 and following of the law 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing, the files and freedoms, any user has a right of access, of correction and opposition to the personal data relating to it, by carrying out its request written and signed, accompanied by a copy of the title of identity with signature of the holder of the document, by specifying the address to which the answer must be sent.
No personal information of the user of the site Lardjane Nadia is published without the knowledge of the user, exchanged, transferred, yielded or sold on an unspecified support to thirds. Only the hypothesis of the repurchase of Lardjane Nadia and its rights would allow the transmission of the aforementioned information to the eventual purchaser who would be in turn held to the same obligation of conservation and modification of the data with respect to the user of the site Lardjane Nadia.
The site is not declared to the CNIL because it does not exploit personal data as indicated on this page
The databases are protected by the provisions of the law of July 1, 1998 transposing the directive 96/9 of March 11, 1996 on the legal protection of databases.
8. Hypertext links and cookies
The Lardjane Nadia site contains a number of hypertext links to other sites, set up with the authorization of Lardjane Nadia. However, Lardjane Nadia does not have the possibility to check the content of the sites thus visited, and will not assume any responsibility for this fact.
Browsing the Lardjane Nadia site may cause the installation of cookie(s) on the user’s computer. A cookie is a small file, which does not allow the identification of the user, but which records information relating to the navigation of a computer on a site. The data thus obtained is intended to facilitate subsequent navigation on the site, and is also intended to allow various measures of frequentation.
Refusing to install a cookie may make it impossible to access certain services. However, the user can configure his computer in the following way to refuse the installation of cookies:
- Under Internet Explorer: tool tab (pictogram in the shape of a cog at the top right) / internet options. Click on Privacy and choose Block all cookies. Validate on Ok.
- Under Firefox: at the top of the browser window, click on the Firefox button, then go to the Options tab. Click on the Privacy tab. Set the Retention Rules to: use custom settings for history. Finally uncheck it to disable cookies.
- In Safari: Click on the menu icon (symbolized by a cog) at the top right of the browser. Select Settings. Click on Show advanced settings. In the “Privacy” section, click on Content Settings. In the “Cookies” section, you can block cookies.
In Chrome: Click on the menu icon (symbolized by three horizontal lines) at the top right of the browser. Select Settings. Click on Show advanced settings. In the “Privacy” section, click on preferences. In the “Privacy” tab, you can block cookies.
9. Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
Any dispute in connection with the use of the site …. is subject to French law. Exclusive jurisdiction is given to the competent courts of Paris.
10. The main laws concerned
Law n° 78-17 of January 6, 1978, in particular modified by the law n° 2004-801 of August 6, 2004 relating to data processing, the files and freedoms.
Law n° 2004-575 of June 21, 2004 for confidence in the digital economy.
User: Internet user connecting, using the above-mentioned site.
Personal information: “information that allows, in any form whatsoever, directly or not, the identification of individuals to whom they apply” (Article 4 of Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978).
This document was created using a template from SEQ Legal (seqlegal.com)
3. Collection of Personal Information
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored and used:
- Information about your computer, including your IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, and operating system;
- Information about your visits to and use of this web site including the referring source, length of visit, pages viewed, and web site navigation paths;
- Information such as your name and email address, which you enter to subscribe to our emails and/or newsletters;
- Information you enter when you use our website services;
- Information generated when you use our site, including when, how often and under what circumstances you use it;
- Before you disclose personal information about another person to us, you must obtain that person’s consent to the disclosure and processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
4. Use of Your Personal Information
Personal information provided to us through our website will be used for the purposes described in this policy or in the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information to:
- Administer our website and our business ;
- Customize our website for you;
- Enable your use of the services offered on our website;
- Send you goods purchased on our website;
- Provide you with services purchased on our site;
- Send you statements, invoices and payment reminders, and collect your payments;
- Send you non-marketing communications;
- Send you e-mail notifications that you have expressly requested;
- Send you our email newsletter, if you have requested it (you may notify us at any time if you no longer wish to receive our newsletter);
- To send you marketing communications relating to our company or carefully selected third party companies that we believe may be of interest to you, in the form of a publication, or if you have expressly agreed, by e-mail or similar technology (you may inform us at any time that you no longer wish to receive marketing communications);
- To provide statistical information about our users to third parties (without such third parties being able to identify individual users with this information);
- To process requests and complaints about your website made by or about you;
- To maintain the security of our website and prevent fraud;
- To monitor compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website (including monitoring private messages sent through our website’s private messaging service);
If you submit personal information to our website for the purpose of publication, we will publish it and may use that information in accordance with the permissions you grant us.
Without your explicit consent, we will not provide your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing, or to other third parties.
When you leave a comment on our website, the data entered in the comment form, as well as your IP address and browser user agent, is collected to help us detect unwanted comments.
If you are a registered user and you upload images to the website, we advise you to avoid uploading images containing EXIF data of GPS coordinates. Visitors to your website can download and extract location data from these images.
5. Disclosure of Your Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisors, agents, suppliers, or subcontractors to the extent reasonably necessary for the purposes set forth in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our corporate group (which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and any of its subsidiaries) to the extent reasonably necessary for the purposes set forth in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information:
- To the extent we are required to do so by law;
In connection with any pending or future legal proceedings;
- To establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for fraud prevention and credit risk reduction purposes);
- To the purchaser (or potential purchaser) of any business or assets in our possession that we wish to (or are considering) selling;
- To any person whom we reasonably believe to be a party to a court or other authority having jurisdiction to disclose such personal information if, in our opinion, such a court or authority would be likely to require disclosure of such personal information.
Except as otherwise provided in this Policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
6. International Data Transfers
The information we collect may be stored, processed and transferred to any country in which we operate to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
The information we collect may be transferred to the following countries that do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in the European Economic Area: the United States of America, Russia, Japan, China and India.
Personal information that you post on our website or submit for posting may be available via the Internet worldwide. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by third parties.
You expressly agree to the transfer of personal information described in this Section 6.
7. Retention of Your Personal Information
This Section 7. details our data retention policies and procedures, designed to help us comply with our legal obligations regarding the retention and disposal of personal information.
Personal information that we process for any purpose is retained no longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
Without prejudice to the Article, we will generally delete personal data in these categories:
Data retention period: Unknown duration
We will retain records (including electronic records) containing Personal Data:
- To the extent we are required to do so by law;
If we believe the documents may be relevant to any current or potential legal proceedings;
- To establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for fraud prevention and credit risk reduction purposes).
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This allows subsequent comments to be automatically recognized and approved rather than left in the moderation queue.
For users who register on our site (if possible), we also store the personal data indicated in their profile. All users can view, edit or delete their personal information at any time (with the exception of their username). Site managers can also view and modify this information.
8. Security of your personal information
We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all personal information you provide to us on secure servers (password and firewall protected).
All electronic financial transactions made through our website will be protected by encryption technologies.
You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the Internet is inherently insecure, and that we cannot guarantee the security of your data sent over the Internet.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password you use to access our website; we will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our website).
From time to time we may update this policy by posting a new version on our website. You should check this page periodically to ensure that you are aware of any changes to this policy. We may notify you of changes to this policy by e-mail or through our website’s private messaging service.
10. Your Rights
You may ask us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you; the transfer of such information will be subject to the following conditions:
We may retain the personal information you request to the extent permitted by law.
You may ask us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
In practice, you will expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
If you have an account or have left comments on the site, you may request to receive a file containing all the personal data we have about you, including that which you have provided to us. You may also request the deletion of your personal data. This does not include data stored for administrative, legal or security purposes.
11. Third party websites
Our website contains hyperlinks to third party websites and information about them. We have no control over these sites, and are not responsible for their privacy policies or practices.
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g., videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other sites behaves in the same manner as if the visitor were visiting that other site.
12. Updating Information
Please let us know if the personal information we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
We use only session cookies and persistent cookies on our website
The names of the cookies we use on our website and the purposes for which we use them are described below:
- Recognize a computer when a user visits the website
- Track users as they navigate the website
- Enable the use of a shopping cart on the website
- Improve the use of a website
- Analyze the use of the website
- Administer the website
- Prevent fraud and improve website security
- Personalize the website for each user
- Send targeted advertisements that may be of interest to certain users
Most browsers allow you to refuse or accept cookies:
- with Internet Explorer (version 10), you can block cookies by using the cookie management override settings available by clicking on “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy” and then “Advanced”;
- with Firefox (version 24), you can block all cookies by clicking on “Tools”, “Options”, “Privacy” then selecting “Use custom settings for history” from the drop-down menu and unchecking “Accept cookies from sites”;
- with Chrome (version 29), you can block all cookies by going to the “Personalize and Control” menu and clicking on “Settings”, “Show advanced settings” and “Content settings” and then selecting “Prevent sites from setting data” in the “Cookies” header.
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact on the use of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features of our website.
You can delete the cookies already stored on your computer:
- with Internet Explorer (version 10), you must delete the cookie file manually (you can find instructions on how to do this here );
- with Firefox (version 24), you can delete cookies by clicking on “Tools”, “Options”, and “Privacy”, then selecting “Use custom settings for history” and clicking on “Show cookies”, then on “Delete all cookies”;
- with Chrome (version 29), you can delete all cookies by going to the “Personalize and control” menu and then clicking on “Settings”, “Show advanced settings” and “Delete browsing data” and then “Delete cookies and module data from other sites” before clicking on “Delete browsing data”.
Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the use of many websites.
If you leave a comment on our site, you will be asked to save your name, email address and website in cookies. This is only for your convenience so that you do not have to enter this information if you leave another comment later. These cookies expire after one year.
If you go to the login page, a temporary cookie will be created to determine if your browser accepts cookies. It does not contain any personal information and will be deleted automatically when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will set a number of cookies to store your login information and screen preferences. A login cookie lasts for two days and a screen preference cookie lasts for one year. If you check “Remember me”, your login cookie will be retained for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookie will be deleted.
By editing or publishing a post, an additional cookie will be stored in your browser. This cookie does not include any personal data. It simply indicates the ID of the publication you just edited. It expires after one day.